We have Forklift operators are responsible for operating and managing industrial trucks to load and unload materials and deliveries. They move them to and from storage areas, machines and loading docks, into railroad cars or trucks or storage facilities. The Forklift Operators are trained in the following:-
- Loading, unloading, shipping and receiving warehouse items.
- Transporting materials to different locations within the facility.
- Optimizing loads to ensure operational efficiency.
- Securing loads to machine before transportation.
- Inspecting for damages to vehicles.
- Scheduling vehicles for maintenance and repairs.
- Operating and managing technical equipment.
- Managing inventory by utilizing RF scanning equipment.
- Picking and wrapping orders for shipment.
- Identifying workplace safety hazards.
- Adhering to safety management standards.
- Adhering to production schedules.